At Triglif we respect our customers and understand the importance of protecting their privacy. This privacy statement sets out how we use and protect any information that is provided by our customers.
– We do not collect or have access to any information that can identify user when they download a trial version of our Apps.-
– We do not collect or have access to any information that can identity user when they purchase an App.
– We do not collect any statistics, trends; neither do we track user movements.
– We do not seek any company or contact information about the purchase or demo download of any of our products (Apps) in the Office Store.
– We do not connect to any third parties or web services and do not share any information about our customers or app usage without the written consent of customers themselves.
– We never sell or share information when customers purchase or request for apps demo to third parties without the written consent of customers themselves.
– We use only customer’s email Id to respond to their queries/ requests.
– We do not include links to other websites but Triglif official Website.